Sunday, October 18, 2009

CoolThings@UOW: creating screencasts

How to Create Screencasts You Can Be Proud Of.....

A few weeks ago we launched Screenr, a free screencasting application that is easy to use and great for quick tutorials and elearning courses.  I like it because it's easy for me to quickly answer the many questions I get in the user community and through the blog.  Not only can I answer the questions quickly, but I now can share those same tips with other blog readers and members of the community.

And it's not just me doing the sharing.  There are many others also sharing their tips and tricks.  In fact, on the Word of Mouth blog, we compiled over 100 rapid elearning tutorials that have been created with Screenr since its launch.  Check them out. 

http://www.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/how-to-create-screencasts-you-can-be-proud-of/

--
For more cool links and ideas visit....
http://coolthingsuow.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For anonymous posts please leave your email :-)